- Put your belt on. (belt should sit on your hips)
- Make sure it is nice and tight.
- Grab your weight and attach it to your belt.
- Get in your plank position (elbows or hands) ***Find help if you are not sure about your plank form.
- Simply drop the weight to the ground. (This will tighten the strap)
- Keep that strap tight and plank away! **Strap sags-pull up **Weight comes off the ground-lower your hips **Doing an exercise that involves movement from plank-weight should not move off the ground
For Visual Instructions: Please see video